Welcome to St Pancras Recruitment
Dear families and candidates,
A big warm welcome from St Pancras Recruitment!
We specialise in placing experienced French-speaking nannies in London and overseas.
Our mission is simple: we’re here to help you find your ideal French-speaking nanny based on your needs and criteria.
St Pancras Recruitment is a symbolic link between the United Kingdom and Europe. It is a place where many languages and cultures happily meet. We believe this blending of styles can also have a profound and positive effect on your children by helping them to become bi, or even tri-lingual, as well as improving their cognitive skills in other areas, including memory, and attention and auditory processing.
- You will benefit from our experience making the whole process of employment pain-free.
- We deliver a bespoke service. Every job is different.We take time to listen and understand your needs.
- We are always looking for and talking to the best staffing talents across Europe. Our screening process is thorough and we take time to interview each candidate.
- We follow up on every placement. We’re known for our dedication, commitment and reliability. And we’re proud that much of our work comes from recommendations.
- We believe in listening to our nannies’ requirements. We want to place you with the right family, so you feel motivated and experience a pleasant working relationship.
- If you have any concerns or need advice, we’re always here to help – particularly if you’ve just moved to a new location. We’re happy to offer guidance on living and working in a new city.
- We’ll always be straightforward with you and answer all your questions, including salary expectations, from the moment we talk to the interview stage and beyond.
- We’ll continue supporting you after you’re hired and we’ll keep in touch to make sure you’re happy. Feel free to contact us at any time!
Whether you’re a parent searching for the ideal French-speaking nanny for your child or a French nanny looking for your next position, we’re here to help. Give us a call on 0207 183 4235 for a chat. We look forward to speaking to you soon.