St Pancras Recruitment
French speaking full-time nanny position
Error: Contact form not found.
We are looking for a permanent French speaking nanny to care for three children (mainly the youngest) aged 8, 6 and almost 2.
The nanny will work Monday to Friday sole charge from 8am till 7pm.
• Dropping the children to school.
• Looking after the youngest and keeping her busy.
• Organizing activities and playdates.
• Cooking for the children.
• Doing their laundry.
• Doing the school pick up.
• Going to their activities.
• Helping with homework.
• Stimulating the children in French.
Flexible start date!
The ideal nanny will be proactive and well-organised.