St Pancras Recruitment
Junior School French Teacher position, Y3 & Y5
Error: Contact form not found.
We are looking for a Primary School French Teacher for a private school in central London for the 2023-24 academic year to cover Y3 and Y5. The teacher will be responsible for teaching curriculum subjects in French, following the French National Curriculum and will work closely with their partner teacher.
The school is looking for an innovative and inspirational teacher who shares our passion for bilingual education in a fun and nurturing learning environment.
They welcome applicants who have a minimum of 2 years teaching experience in a French, Bilingual or International School. This is a full-time position.
What they are looking for in the successful candidate:
● Qualified primary teacher with experience in Key Stage 1 and 2, preferably
● A proven track record of excellent classroom practice
● Excellent communication skills
● Motivation to work with young people
● Positive attitude and approach to change and development
● The ability to support the pastoral needs of their pupils
● Have high expectations of children’s achievement and behaviour
● Be dedicated to school improvement
● Be willing to participate in a large range of extra-curricular activities and contribute to the wider life of the school and its community.
What we can offer you:
● Working with a team of experienced, enthusiastic and friendly staff
● A safe environment where everyone’s views are heard, respected and valued
● Small class sizes with motivated children
● Opportunities for children, parents, families, staff and the wider community to grow and develop in partnership.
● A friendly, enthusiastic and supportive staff with a motivating and inspiring leadership and management team
● A commitment to continuing professional development, across a range of platforms
● Family friendly and supportive policies
● Pupil fee discount
● Cycle and Tech schemes
● Free daily lunches.